Make a Reservation
Book your stay onlineOr, reserve by phone
1 (888) 297-2757
Find everything you need to know about making a reservation at Zion Lodge. Xanterra Parks & Resorts offers the only “in-park” lodging and is your direct in-park source for activities and lodging in Zion National Park. We never charge a booking fee for Zion reservations.
We also manage and maintain the in-park facilities for which we take reservations. We are committed to helping you find your ultimate Zion experience, while working to protect and preserve the park for the future.
Check-in time: 4:00pm
Check-out time: 11:00am
Group check-out: 10:00am
Online Payment Methods
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB and Diners Club.
How To Make A Reservation
You can easily check availability and make a reservation online. You may also contact us directly as followed:
Toll-free within the U.S.: 1-888-29-PARKS (888-297-2757)
Outside the U.S.: 303-29-PARKS (303-297-2757)
For same day reservations or to reach a lodge guest, please call 435-772-7700
Reservations Hours Of Operation
Open 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (MST), daily. We are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Group reservations (10 or more rooms) can be made by contacting Deedee Bow at 435-772-7752.
Our rates require approval by the National Park Service, so you can always be assured of an excellent value. Your deposit guarantees the first night’s room rate. Any increases to the room rate after your reservation is confirmed and will apply to all additional room nights. Any modifications to your reservation(s) may result in the entire stay being subject to the new applicable rate.
- Unless otherwise noted, the rates apply per room, per night, based on double occupancy.
- Rates do not include 10.20% room tax.
- Taxes and surcharges are subject to change. All room rates are subject to applicable taxes and/or surcharges.
- Rates are stated in US dollars.
We are currently accepting reservations for stays up to 13 months in advance. On the first of each month, we will begin accepting reservations for the entire month of the following year. For example, on September 1, 2013, we will accept reservations through September 30, 2014.
- Advance reservations are strongly recommended. We regret that we cannot offer a waitlist for accommodations.
- The majority of our rooms are available to book via our online reservation system.
- Reservations for individuals may be made for up to nine rooms.
- Ten or more rooms for the same stay is considered a Group and these requests may be submitted to the Zion Lodge Group Sales office. Read more information about Groups.
- When sending any correspondence via fax or email, please be sure to include complete information concerning your request, including name, billing address, phone number, email address (or fax number) to expedite a response.
In order to reserve a room, a deposit equal to the first night of your stay (plus tax) is required on each room within seven days of making the reservation. If arriving within 14 days, a credit card deposit is required to make a reservation. You may use a Discover, JCB, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard or Visa and we will charge your credit card upon completion of the reservation.
The deposit will guarantee your room reservation for an arrival beyond 4:00 p.m. Please note: the deposit will guarantee the reservation and the first night’s room rate only. Any increases to the room rate after your reservation is confirmed will apply to all additional room nights. Any modifications to your reservation(s) may result in the entire stay being subject to the new applicable rate.
Reservations may be modified or canceled up to 48 hours (2 days) prior to your arrival; after that date, the deposit is non-refundable.
Modify or Cancel Your Reservation
If your plans change, you may receive a full refund of the deposit provided you cancel the reservation and obtain a cancellation number at least two days prior to the designated check-in time and arrival date. If making a reservation within two days of arrival, the deposit is immediately non-refundable.
If you cancel your reservation less than two days prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.
Please call us if canceling a reservation within five days of arrival. Cancellation requests beyond six days may be done via e-mail.
At this time, only reservations that were originally booked online may be modified or canceled online.
Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellations due to inclement weather.