National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass
Enjoy free entrance to Zion National Park for a year.
The new Annual Pass offers a cost –effective and easy option if you plan to visit to Zion National Park multiple times. Best of all, your Annual Pass is also your ticket to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites in the United States.
Purchase your pass and we’ll take care of your entrance and standard amenity fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (up to four adults at sites that charge per person).
- Valid for one full year from month of validation
- Covers the pass owner and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged
- No entry fee for children 15 and under
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership
- Pass is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
Annual Passes available for only $80
Purchase your Annual Pass online, or by calling 1.888.ASK.USGS (1.888.275.8747). Ext. 1
Other passes available
Please note that the price of the lifetime Senior Pass will increase to $80 on August 28, 2017. Also, a new $20 annual Senior Pass will become available at the same time. Click HERE for more information regarding the changes in the Senior Pass Program
The Senior Pass provides access to, and use of, any Federal recreation site that charges an Entrance or Standard Amenity Fee, and provides a discount on some Expanded Amenity Fees.
- For U.S. citizens or permanent residents age 62 or over.
- May be obtained in person at a federal recreation site or through the mail using the application form.
- Provides entrance or access to pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at Federal operated recreation sites across the country.
- Photo identification may be required to verify ownership.
- Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The cost of obtaining a Senior Pass through the mail is twenty dollars ($20). Ten ($10) for the Senior Pass and ten ($10) for processing the application. Applicants must provide documentation of age and residency or citizenship. If you cannot order a Senior pass online, you can submit a Paper Application by mail to the USGS using the paper application and enclosing the same documents and $20 fee
- May provide a 50 percent discount on some amenity fees charged for facilities and services such as camping, swimming, boat launch, and specialized interpretive services
- Generally does NOT cover or reduce special recreation permit fees or fees charged by concessioners.
The Access Pass replaces the Golden Access Passport and is offered to park visitors who have a permanent disability. The pass provides access to, and use of, any Federal recreation site that charges an Entrance or Standard Amenity Fee and provides a discount on some Expanded Amenity Fees.
- Available for U.S. citizens or permanent residents, regardless of age
- Valid for the lifetime of the pass holder
- Photo identification may be requested to verify pass ownership
- The pass must be obtained in person (a $10 processing fee is applied to obtain an Access Pass through the mail)
- Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen